Expert Parts Replacement Services
Have you noticed your air conditioner isn’t keeping as cool as it once did? Maybe one room is cooler than the other or you switch it on to discover it’s blowing warm air or not working at all. Your air conditioner is an intricate machine, and every part relies on the other for the machine to operate efficiently. If your compressor malfunctions, for instance, the whole cooling cycle may stall, and your AC may not function at all. Any time you have one part break down, you’re going to need to get that part repaired or replaced so your AC will work properly. For fast, efficient air conditioner parts replacement in Red Bluff, CA, you can always count on the team at Air Flow Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer a full range of HVAC services for both residential and commercial customers. Find out more about us or book a service appointment by calling 530-999-0551.
Keeping Your AC Running Efficiently
Efficiency is everything when it comes to air conditioners. Every part has to run efficiently or the AC’s ability to cool your home or business will diminish or it might not cool at all. If your evaporator coils aren’t kept clean, for instance, your air conditioner’s cooling capacity will be affected. Cleaning your evaporator coils is just one of the many air conditioner parts replacement services that Air Flow Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning provides in Red Bluff, CA.
Maintaining the Cooling Cycle
When your air conditioner isn’t cooling correctly or has stopped cooling completely, you’ll want to whenever you call us out for a service, you can expect us to provide individualized service. We will provide you with all the available service options. With every service, we also offer a warranty on products and labor. Among the parts replacement services we provide include:
- AC Coil Cleaning and Replacement: Both evaporator and condenser coils are essential to maintaining the cooling cycle. Both also need to remain clean and free of dust for them to operate properly. When the coils get caked with dust and dirt, they require more energy to function and temperatures will get affected.
- AC Blower Repair and Replacement: The blower keeps the fan running, and your air conditioner’s fan blows the air through the system. Along with the other parts in your air conditioner, an efficiently running blower will affect the whole cooling cycle.
- AC Compressor Repair and Replacement: Compressors are responsible for circulating refrigerant as a step in the cooling cycle. It converts the refrigerant to gas and sends it through the system. When a compressor malfunctions, your AC usually stops cooling, and you will need to replace the compressor. In the summer, when the AC is being used the most, the compressor undergoes a lot of strain, and it’s more likely to malfunction then than at any other time, especially if it hasn’t been well maintained.
- AC Fan Repair and Replacement: The fan is responsible for moving the warm air in your home to the condenser, so the condenser coils can convert the refrigerant from a gas to a liquid to create cool air. The fan is just another component that’s needed to keep the cooling cycle going.
- Condenser Motor Replacement: The fan is powered by the condenser motor. When the condenser motor stops, the fan stops, and that stops the cooling cycle because it stops the condenser coils from converting refrigerant from a gas to a liquid. The condenser motor and condenser, like the compressor, get the heaviest use in the summer, and this is when breakdowns will occur most frequently, in particular, if maintenance hasn’t been performed regularly.
Keeping Your System Maintained
As you can see, every part of your air conditioner relies on the other so the cooling cycle is never interrupted. While you can count on exceptional service from our team when they repair or replace parts, to ensure your AC’s parts are in good shape before you turn it on, regular maintenance is always a good idea. We can set up a regular maintenance schedule for you to make certain your unit is performing at optimum levels when you need it most. This can save you in repair costs later on. We recommend twice-yearly maintenance, in the spring for your AC, and fall for your heater.
Give Us a Call Today
If your air conditioner has stopped cooling or seems to be cooling less efficiently, one or more parts could be failing. When it comes to expert air conditioner parts replacement in Red Bluff, CA, look to the trusted team at Air Flow Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning. We provide our services for both residential and commercial clients. Get more information about us or set up a service appointment by calling 530-999-0551.
- AC Coil Cleaning & Replacement Clean coils keep the cooling cycle going.
- AC Blower Repair & Replace Call us when your blower motor malfunctions and needs to be replaced.
- AC Compressor Repair/Replace Give us a call when your AC compressor goes out.
- Air Conditioner Fan Repair/Replace For expert air conditioner fan repair, give us a call.
- Condenser Motor Replacement We are the team to call to replace your condenser motor.