Parts Replacement Experts
Your heater is indispensable in the winter, and when you need it most, you hope it doesn’t break down on you. Every part of your heater relies on the other components for it to work properly. Whenever one part breaks down, your whole system can crash, you’ll be without heat, and your comfort levels quickly diminished. A malfunctioning part needs to be repaired or replaced to ensure your heater is working at optimum levels. To ensure prompt response for heater parts replacement in Red Bluff, CA, rely on the trusted experts at Air Flow Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer a full range of parts replacement options for both gas and electric heaters. When you need help fast, give us a call at 530-999-0551.
Making Sure Your Heater Performs at Peak Levels
Whether you have a gas or electric heater or even a heat pump, you need to make sure every part is working at peak levels to ensure it’s working when you need it most. Regular maintenance will ensure this better than anything. If one part fails, it may keep the whole system from operating correctly. Air Flow Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning strives to make sure you maintain maximum comfort and your HVAC system maintains maximum efficiency throughout the year. That’s why we respond promptly to any service call. You can always expect a quick response and effective repairs when we provide heater parts replacement in Red Bluff, CA. If you need help in an emergency situation, we are available 24/7. For immediate help call 530-999-0551.
We supply repair and replacement service for all your heater parts including:
- Circuit control board: The circuit control board is basically the electrical brains of your whole HVAC system. The whole system is regulated from the circuit control board and all diagnostics are run from it. Your whole system can be disrupted if it malfunctions.
- ECM motors: ECM motors regulate airflow in newer systems, and can be set for fixed or variable speeds. Our technicians are trained to repair all the latest in HVAC technology.
- Gas valve: Gas valves regulate the flow of gas in a gas heater, and so are essential to its operation. If the gas valve produces too much or too little pressure all kinds of problems can be created. Gas leaks can also originate from a bad gas valve.
- Hard start kit: Sometimes your compressor needs help starting, and a hard start kit is there to do the job. It’s an electrical component attached to the condenser to give the compressor a quick start.
- Heat exchanger: The heat exchanger is one of the most important parts of your heater. It’s the part that makes the air warm.
- Heat pump repair: Heat pumps are used year-round, heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. You have to keep them serviced regularly to make sure they are always performing efficiently. Worn parts use more energy to keep your system running, and cost you more in repairs and utility expenses.
- Heater capacitors: Your HVAC system relies on two types of capacitors, start capacitors that provide the system enough energy to keep it running, and run capacitors that manage the flow of electricity through fan motors.
- HVAC hot surface igniter: Some gas systems rely on igniters rather than pilot lights. A good igniter will last about three to five years before it needs to be replaced.
- HVAC inducer motor: Inducers are motor-driven fans that circulate air in your heater. They also prevent the burners from getting clogged with soot when the heater is running.
- HVAC pressure switch: Pressure switches are safety devices on gas furnaces. If the venting pressure is not right, the switch shuts the furnace down. If the pressure switch fails, exhaust gases can escape into your home.
- HVAC relay: Relay switches serve as the power supply to the blower motor, and act as an on/off switch in the heating cycle.
- HVAC thermostat: Thermostats are the temperature control devices for both heating and cooling. If your thermostat malfunctions, your whole system will likely stop working. Normally problems with the thermostat usually add up to faulty wiring or a bad battery. Install a smart thermostat for more efficient temperature control.
Call Us Today
From checking the wiring on your thermostat to ensuring gas valves are producing enough pressure, when you need a team of professionals for heater parts replacement in Red Bluff, CA, look to Air Flow Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning. Our service offerings are extensive and we provide service for both residential and commercial customers. Find out more or set up a service appointment by calling 530-999-0551.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement Make sure the “brains” of your system is working properly and give us a call.
- ECM Motors Replacement If you have ECM motor problems give us a call.
- Gas Valve Replacement We are experts at gas valve replacement.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement Keep your compressor running with a hard start kit replacement.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement To ensure you get warm air from your heater, replace your heat exchanger.
- Heat Pump Repair/Replacement We can repair or replace your heat pumps.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement Make sure your capacitors are supplying plenty of energy.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement We can replace your igniter to keep your furnace operating correctly.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement Call us today to replace your HVAC inducer motor.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement Pressure switches are essential components of your HVAC system.
- HVAC Relay Replacement If you have a faulty relay switch, we can replace it.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade Ensure proper temperature control with a functioning thermostat.